Nubar Spark


Collection: Prism (2010 Spring)

Warm holographic tan. I've been hit by the holographic bug recently and have been keeping a lookout for more to try. I really like the idea of a holographic nude. Though nude polishes are safe and understated, holographics can be rather loud and stunning. So a combination of both seems rather like an oxymoron.



In terms of holographic goodness, I would say this is between Revvvolution and Worth The Risque (at least my bottles of them). The base color is rather tan and has a brownish cast to it. In the shade, its very work appropriate but still noticeable; I got complements when I wore this to a wedding over the weekend. But as with all holographics, the best part is when the sun came out.


The formula is on the sheer side so I did three thin coats. Each thin layer dries quickly so there was hardly any wait time. In short, the application was a breeze. However, I got quite a bit of tip wear within two days, so a top coat should make it last longer. Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them! Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Nubar Spark (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment