Estessimo TiNS Swan Lake


Collection: Ballet Dancer (2005 Fall)

Greyish-blue with teal-purple duochrome shimmer. This polish is a stunning little chameleon under different lights. The base is not very noticeable in real life as it is packed with fine shimmer that steals the show. The picture above is the closest I can get to capturing the base color.



The teal shimmer usually appears in the shade and under artificial lights. It’s very pretty but I wondered where the duochrome was when I painted my nails at night!



I shouldn’t have worried though, this looks awesome during the day! The sun really brings outs the purple shimmer and the duochrome can be easily seen.





I just had to show this polish turning into a beautiful purple! It’s so amazing how the duochrome gives off the illusion of French tips at certain angles! It’s very subtle in real life but no less pretty.


The polish was a little thick so I had a small problem with cuticle drag. I did three coats but two should be enough if I’m more careful. There are some visible brushstrokes but nothing too obvious unless you go looking for them. I noticed that Swan Lake dries rather fast; I bumped a couple of my nails accidentally but there were no dents or smudges.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you think of Swan Lake! Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Estessimo TiNS Swan Lake (3 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment