Elianto Tangerine Orange


Collection: Sparkling Diva

Orange jelly with gold micro-glitter. I don’t have any orange nail polish, this belongs to my mum. I asked her to get the Elianto polishes for me and she got this for herself at the same time. Two weeks later, when when she was deciding which color to paint her toes, I discovered that she already had a very similar shade from SkinFood! Isn't it funny how we keep buying colors we already have? Still, it’s a bright, sparkly and summery orange which I find myself liking! I’ll have to try it out on my toes someday.



The jelly base is not as sheer as Shimmer Pink, though it still required three coats to cover up some bald spots. The application and finish of this is similar to all the others from the Sparkling Diva collection. It is not very thick, allowing for easy control and dries to a smooth, shiny finish.

Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• Elianto Tangerine Orange (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment