Nfu Oh GS14


Collection: Glitter

Black jelly with small holographic hexagonal and square glitter. I have to admit, I bought this more for the bottle than the polish itself.


The cap is a corset with the tie strings at the back. The bottle itself is like the skirt of a gown and the back folds reveal the petticoat underneath. Isn't gorgeous?



This is the most expensive polish I’ve ever paid for and I think it’s worth it! Not just for the outside, but the contents too! It is not a unique color or combination although I have no other polishes similar to this. The best thing about this polish is the formula. It had a thick consistency that can be gloopy but a little thinner solves that. After that, it had great coverage in two coats and the texture made it easy to control during application (which meant little cleanup). The wear is also impressive; I had it on for 5 days with a little tip wear and no chips.



The finish is rather gritty though. I only used one coat of SV so my nails were almost completely smooth but not quite. I did do two coats of SV on my left hand but that caused shrinkage because I didn’t wrap my tips. If I do that next time, I don’t think there’ll be any problem.

Thanks for looking! (:

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Nfu Oh GS14 (2 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment