China Glaze Classic Camel


Collection: Vintage Vixen (2010 Fall)

Yellow-toned khaki with golden shimmer. There’s quite a lot of golden shimmer, but since the base color is similar, it doesn’t stand out. I can’t decide whether I like it on me, but I love how it looks in the bottle. Many of my friends thought it was gold, so I guess my skin tone makes it turn golden. (Please ignore the bubble on the index finger.)



It required a few drops of thinner for a smoother application. I painted my right hand before I thinned it and I needed three coats to cover the bald spots because it was so sticky. But on my swatch (left) hand, I managed with only two.

I still have two more Elianto polishes from the Sparkling Diva collection to show you, so please look forward to them! Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• China Glaze Classic Camel (2 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment