Fairy Wings

As mentioned in my previous post, I have two more Elianto polishes to show you. But before that, I wanted to show you how Elianto Lilac would look layered over another color. In my swatch post, I pointed out that Lilac is very sheer even at four coats. So I tried it over a beige cream.



This looks like off-white with light pink glitter in both direct and indirect sunlight (as in see the two photos above). But that is misleading as it hardly appears like that in real life.


While the particles in Lilac are a mixture of pink and gold, the pink appears more strongly because of the sheer lilac base. I can usually see the pink glow whenever any light hits my nails but my camera can’t seem to capture that properly. The glitter should be brighter and more vibrant than the picture above.



The big surprise of this layering combination is the duochrome! Look as how beautiful it is! It flashes pink, purple and golden peach! This is how I imagine fairy wings to looks like, all delicate and pretty with a kick-ass duochrome!



To enlarge the pictures, please click on them. Thanks for looking! I hope you love this layering combination as much as I did!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Elianto Egg Shell (2 coats)
• Elianto Lilac (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment