OPI Barefoot in Barcelona


Collection: Spain (2009 Fall)

Pinkish-nude taupe cream. This was the first nude cream I ever got, it's the only one I have! I bought it mainly because I love Barcelona (the city and FC Barcelona), but I'm so glad I got it! It's pretty unique in my opinion and it doesn't clash with my skin tone. Note how it looks different in under direct sunlight.


Barefoot in Barcelona applied like butter in two easy coats. So smooth and creamy, not too thick. My loveliest application from OPI to date! I decided to add a holographic accent to spice things up a little.

*Edit* The holographic is from Daiso, from a brand called Rainbow. There is no name for this polish, only the number 03. I suspect the number is wrong as another colour from the same brand that is also titled 03. Further checking with other colours at Daiso leads me to conclude that the actual number is 05. So please pardon me for the mistake, sorry!

Please click to enlarge the pictures! Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Barefoot in Barcelona (2 coats)
• Rainbow 05 (1 coat) – ring finger
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment