Color Club Worth The Risque


Collection: Femme Fatale (2009 Spring)

Silver holographic. This color is most commonly done for holographics but it's the only one I have because the other usually cost a bomb. Either they're discontinued, limited edition, or just plain expansive. Worth The Risque is not the most holographic among silvers but I say my bottle is good enough.



It applied in two easy coats and dries pretty fast. There was a bit of cuticle drag but that can be prevented by waiting a bit longer between coats.I find this more holographic than Revvvolution. Before I got this, I never knew my bottle of Revvvolution was a semi-dud!


My best attempt at capturing the rainbow! Please click to enlarge the pictures! Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Color Club Worth The Risque (2 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment