Color Club Revvvolution


Collection: Femme Fatale (2009 Spring)

A black scattered holographic. It’s my first and only (at the current moment) holographic polish. The holographic effect is rather subtle in sunlight and even more so in the shade. The picture above portrays it generously in the shade. Still, I think it’s a beautiful polish and it wets my appetite to get more holos to try out.

Revvvolution is very pigmented, one coat was enough for my nails. The formula was a little thick so I added some Seche Restore to it. It dried extremely fast and the finish is a little satin-like. From my observation, adding top coat didn’t seem to dull the holographic particles. Can you guess which fingers have top coat?






Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them. Thanks for looking! (:

Polished sandwich:
• Poshe Fast Drying Base Coat (1 coat)
• Color Club Revvvolution (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat) – index and middle fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment