Nubar 2010


A clear base with multichromatic flakes. I've already done a post with 2010 layered over a white jelly here. This time, I've decided to show how different it looks like over a black base. The flakes flash mostly orange, but certain angles allow you to see the green, gold and red. I used Silkygirl Jet Black as my base color which was thick and caused me some major bubbling but the imperfection was hidden behind the flakies.




One thing I wished I had thought of but didn't  add another layer of 2010. One coat is beautiful but I think two coats will be even more so. In some lighting, I've seen the flakes flash blue and purple in the bottle but I haven’t seen that on the nail. I guess I’ll have to keep experimenting over different colors!



Please feel free to click on the images to enlarge them. Thanks for looking!

Polished sandwich:
• Poshe Fast Drying Base Coat (1 coat)
• Silkygirl Jet Black (2 coats)
• Nubar 2010 (1 coat)

As mentioned before, you can get Nubar 2010 at the The Sidewalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment