OPI Who Needs A Prince? + Nubar 2010


I managed to get my hands on the Nubar 2010! It's very hard to find Nubar in Singapore, but I found a blogshop selling it for just S$12.50! I know the flakie layering craze started out last year with Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure; Nubar 2010 and Nfu Oh 38 create a very similar effect. Every nail blogger suddenly had either the Hidden Treasure or 2010. Or both. But the beautiful swatches made me green with envy because I would never find either. Or so I thought.

Nubar 2010 has a clear base with translucent flakes that flash red, orange, yellow and green. It looks absolutely gorgeous in the bottle! And it’s equally beautiful when layered over other colors. I haven’t tried it over many colors yet but I’m sure I’ll have the opportunity to play over the next few months!





The flakes appear like fairy dust over the white jelly and steal the focus from the red pearl. It’s not a bad thing; my nails go from elegant to princess. And I love it! Don’t be mistaken, I don’t usually like delicate colors. I have more blue and green polishes than any other color and this is my only white. But this is just amazing! Now I can’t wait to experiment over other colors!

Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them. And thanks for reading! (:

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• OPI Who Needs A Prince? (3 coats)
• Nubar 2010 (1 coat)

The blogshop mentioned above is the The Sidewalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment