China Glaze Black Mesh


Collection: Crackle Glaze (2011 Spring)

A black crackle matte. It's my first crackle polish and I love it! It dries matte as most crackle polishes do but a top coat will solve that. It was very fascinating to see the crackling while my nails dried. I stared at my nails the whole time, trying to guess how and where the polish will crackle. The end of the crackling also meant that the polish was completely dry.

The base color I used was a light purple cream from Nature Republic, a South Korean brand. The code for this polish is Color Waltz PP402.

Polish sandwich:
• Poshe Fast Drying Base Coat (1 coat)
• Nature Republic Color Waltz PP402 (1 coat)
• Seche Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)
• China Glaze Black Mesh (1 coat)
• Seche Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment