OPI Who Needs A Prince?


Collection: Princess Charming (2006 Spring)

A white jelly with red pearl shimmer. It was originally from the 2006 Princess Charming collection but has been incorporated into the Soft Shades line. Coming from the same collection as My Daddy’s The King, it has the same squishiness and fine pearl shimmer.

From a distance, the red pearl makes the polish appear pale pink. But up close and under good lighting, the fine shimmer can be seen in the white base. I loved this combination as it gave a unique twist to the classy white jelly.

One coat

Two coats

The application was very quick and easy. It wasn’t streaky and it dried quickly too. (Sorry for that bit of dust that stuck to my nail while the polish was still wet.) The first coat was just a hint of milkiness coupled with that red pearl. The second coat provided more coverage but the nail line could still be seen. Since I didn't want my VNL to be seen, I added a third coat.

Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them. And thanks for reading! (:

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• OPI Who Needs A Prince? (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment