Smitten Polish Glass Elevator


Pale milky aqua base with micro light blue glitter and small iridescent aqua hexes. This was my Christmas manicure; my first Indie polish! Since this country is tropical, I figured I could at least have a white Christmas on my nails (:



I found the formula good. The base is sheer enough to let the glitter show, yet is opaque in three coats (please ignore the spot I missed on my pinky). There’s enough iridescent glitter to go around, no fishing required. I do love the overall icy feel this polish has; it’s a great introduction to the world of Indie brands.

I bought this polish from Shoppe Eclecticco. They carry a good range of Indie brands from Emily de Molly to Rainbow Honey. They also have some commercial brands like Layla and Nfu Oh. And the best part is that they ship internationally so anyone can buy from them.

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• Smitten Polish Glass Elevator (3 coats)
• American Classics Gelous (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment