China Glaze Glitter All the Way


Collection: Holiday Joy (2012 Winter)

Small gold, purple, red and slightly larger green hexagonal glitter in a clear base. I love the colors in this; it’s like having a Mardi Gras party on my nails! It might not be the typical Christmas color scheme but I think it works just as well. Also, I love the name! Jingle bells, jingle bells, glitter all the way~~!



The glitter itself spreads pretty well but it clumped a bit when I applied a thick coat. My advice is to apply a thin first coat without worrying about the coverage. The second and third coat will cover almost everything up, it doesn’t matter if you miss some spots – no one will notice. I didn’t even notice there was a bald spot on my index nail before I saw the pictures on my computer!

Polish peels:
• PVA Glue (1 coat)
• China Glaze Glitter All the Way (3 coats)
• American Classics Gelous (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)
• Ettude House Help My Finger Matte Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment