Polish Days: Bling


Collection: All Night Stars (2003 Winter)

We all know that the yearend festivities are usually showy and sparkly. But this month’s topic was also chosen because Hannah, the amazing lady who organizes the Polish Days, has gotten engaged recently! Her new ring (and fiancé) inspired her to call us to go blingtastic!

Just a year ago, I hardly had any glitter polishes. Estessimo TiNS The Neptune was probably the first full out glitter I bought. Since I had not tried it yet, I figured this would be a good time.



The Neptune is a medium indigo jelly with a heap of silver glitter. There are medium and small hexagons together with small squares in it. Polishes with so much glitter in it can be a little hard to apply but I had no problems. The brush gave me easy control and the formula was just the right consistency.



Of course I couldn’t resist mattifying it. The glitter is toned down and more wearable, but no less beautiful. Doesn’t it remind you of frosted glass?

Polish peels:
• PVA Glue (1 coat)
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Estessimo TiNS The Neptune (3 coats)
• American Classics Gelous (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)


No comments:

Post a Comment