Innisfree 103 Autumn Leaves


Collection: Poem (2012 Summer)

Blessed Christmas!

Reddish brown/ orangey gold duochrome foil. The foil particles also have a strong pink flash that’s hard to capture. This is a gorgeous autumn shade but I think it’s a great shade for Christmas too. It’s much prettier in real life though.



I don’t know if all Innisfree polishes have a scent, but this one smells like orange chocolates to me. Some of you might not like the scent – I didn’t initially but my nose is a little sensitive. I found the formula easy to work with after I added some thinner. I do prefer polishes with a thinner consistency because I tend to do medium to thick coats.


I hope you enjoy your Christmas festivities! Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad!

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Luke 2:11 (NIV)

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• Innisfree 103 Autumn Leaves (3 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment