Polish Us Pink – OPI DS Elegance


Collection: Designer Series (2006 Spring)

Rose pink holographic. October is the month well-known for Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA). Susan from The Subtle Shimmer and a few other decided to come together to do BCA posts during this month and opened it up to other bloggers to join them.

BCA is something close to my heart: my mother had a lump found in her breast 13 years ago. Thankfully, with early detection, the lump was safely removed. I don’t remember it too well as I was still young, but the fear and worry left an impression on me that lingers even today.


For more information on Breast Cancer:
Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore)
Singapore Cancer Society
Pink Ribbon (International)




DS Elegance is a cross between a linear and scattered holo. It looks awesomely holographic in the bottle but it doesn’t translate on my nails. I think the Laylas and Ozotics have spoiled me with their strong holos. The formula was a dream, though.

Polish peels:
• OPI DS Elegance (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment