Polish Us Pink – China Glaze Something Sweet


Collection: Up And Away (2010 Spring)

Pastel pink cream with lilac tones. It’s a pretty stark color and I tried my best to capture that. I didn’t have to do any color correcting, but the glowy edges you see above doesn’t appear in real life. However, the base color is more accurate than the images below (as sunlight washes it out a bit).


This is the last BCA for this month. For more information on Breast Cancer:
Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore)
Singapore Cancer Society
Pink Ribbon (International)





Like many of the lighter ChG creams, the formula is pigmented but thick and a little chalky. Some of my nails needed three coats while others only two. I did three here for consistency but if I were to layer something over, I would probably stop at two.

Polish peels:
• Michelle Base (1 coat)
• China Glaze Something Sweet (3 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment