Polish Us Pink – China Glaze Pink Plumeria


Collection: Summer Neons (2012 Summer)

Bight pinkish coral satin with golden shimmer. I don’t normally go for pinks, especially bright pinks. I wanted to try one and I thought, why not go for the one that everyone has been raving about this summer?


For more information on Breast Cancer:
Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore)
Singapore Cancer Society
Pink Ribbon (International)




I feel really happy looking at this shade! My friends said the bright color kept them staring my nails ;) It’s still a little sheer even after three coats; though you’ll hardly notice it because of the brightness. Top coat was added on as I prefer a shiny finish.

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• China Glaze Pink Plumeria (3 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment