Polish Days: Sentimental


This month’s Polish Days theme is sentimental so I decided to dig out two of my oldest polishes to create a manicure. Yes, two. If you can’t see both polishes in my picture above, fret not. Because my second shade is a sheer stamp over my base – it’s real subtle in person too.


The first nail polish I ever bought is BM065 from Red Earth. There was a sale going on and my friends and I decided to buy a bottle each. I was fourteen and growing out of my pink phase, so I got the coolest color I could find: a sheer shimmery pale yellow.

My first salon brand is Essie Sag Harbor. It’s not my second, third or even tenth polish, but it was the one that marked the start of the collection I have today.


As the stamping turned out to be fainter than I envisioned, I tried to make it more interesting by adding a matte top coat. Thanks for looking and I hope you’ll enjoy the other ladies’ posts too!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Essie Sag Harbor (2 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)
• Red Earth MS065 (RA-107)
• Ettude House Help My Finger Matte Top Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment