Euro 2012 Ukraine


I'm sure you can tell that this is another attempt at freehand drawing, heh. I did create some "guides" by using thread to "impress" checkered boxes before the base dried completely. It worked but my freehand skills are still rather lacking regardless.


The Ukraine home jersey is rather trendy with its slight tribal pattern that has been so popular this year. As mentioned in an earlier post, I only have one yellow in my stash; hence, this is as color accurate as I can be.



I used a dotting tool to “fill in” the checkers here. It was rather time consuming but that may be just my inexperience talking. If I do find my drawing skills improving or an easier method to do this, I’ll definitely try this design again.

Thanks for reading!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• China Glaze Lemon Fizz (3 coats)
• Orly Snowcone (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment