Euro 2012 Spain


And the last shall be the first! This is my second time trying a gradient and I’m really happy at how beautiful it turned out! I know this is probably the least matching of the Euro 2012 manicures (as compared to the jerseys), but I don’t care.


Spanish colors are traditionally red and yellow – they are called La Furia Roja (The Red Fury). But this is their away jersey; which I adore! The sky blue base is complimented by the dark blue stash. But it’s not just a plain stash; it’s made of fine stripes that fade into a gradient!



To create this, I followed The Nailasaurus’ gradient tutorial. It’s a simple technique, easy to learn but I've yet to master it (all I’ll say is that I had some difficulties doing my right hand). I wouldn't mind more practice – more colors to play with!

This concludes the Euro 2012 series. Thanks for sticking with me till the end, especially those who don’t even follow football.

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Orly Snowcone (1 coat)
• Orly Snowcone / OPI Road House Blues (sponged on)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment