Euro 2012 France


With this, it’s just three more left! I've been to wanting to finish up these few but the weather has not been cooperating, it always turns dark and gloomy with rain clouds before I can snaps any shots.


I love the way the stripes are used in the France home jersey. Horizontal stripes can be a little tricky – if not done right, it can be really unflattering. I like how it was kept simple, alternating navy and blue with different thickness.



I painted the navy as the base and before using striping tape to mark out the thin lines. I then used the blue to paint over the tape a nail at a time, removing the tape before moving on to the next nail. Pretty simple with lovely results. However, the blue polish I used was thick and I needed three coats of Seche Vite to even it out. So I hope you don’t mind the bubbling.

Thanks for reading!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• OPI Road House Blues (2 coats)
• OPI Dating A Royal (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (3 coats)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment