Euro 2012 England


I really like the classic white jersey. It’s timeless so I decided to use my new white jelly to create an elegant effect.


England’s home jersey is a very clean white with red accents. The stamp I used makes me think of a lions face – the team’s nickname is Three Lions (look closely at their crest).



I loved how this turned out despite my less-than-perfect stamping. The dots from the stamp didn't appear very well so I used a dotting tool to fill them in. It was raining when I took these shots so the two pictures above are under direct lamplight instead of sunlight.

Thanks for looking!

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• OPI Don’t Touch My Tutu! (4 coats)
• China Glaze Thunderbird (RA-120) – ring finger
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment