Euro 2012 Greece


Euro fever! Who are you supporting in this year’s Euro?

I was inspired by the Euro 2012 jerseys and wanted to do manicure designs based on them. I thought it would be a good introduction to nail art for me. The designs seem simple enough to try out ;)
So why the Euro jerseys? I’m actually a huge huge football fan. I’ve been watching European football since I was young and thought it would be rather fun to combine my two passions!



This design was inspired by the Greece home jersey. I only have one white polish, which has silver shimmer. I find it preferable to a plain cream here, as it creates an extra dimension to the otherwise plain design.



This is my first attempt at dotting so I hope it’s not too messy! I used toothpick instead of a dotting tool as I wanted the dots to be tiny. But it looks like I wasn’t too successful, heh.

Thanks for reading!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Orly Au Champagne (3 coats)
• Michelle M31 (Dots) – ring finger
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment