Euro 2012 Ireland


A green holographic tape mani – a combination of the different things I love! The picture above is too blue though, those in direct sunlight below are more color accurate.



Ireland's home kit is the one and only that has no white, red, or blue. I love the grass green color, it's so rarely seen in jerseys. The huge sponsor in the middle does ruin it though.




Surprisingly, I found that I have very little rich greens in my collection. In fact, these are my only two! They complement each other rather well in the shade but I love how it changes in the sun when the holo takes all the attention in the last picture.

Thanks for looking!

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• OPI Jade Is The New Black (2 coats)
• Nubar Reclaim – middle & ring fingers(1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment