Euro 2012 Sweden


This marks the eight country in the tournament – I’m halfway there! Four more days, eight more countries to go!


Sweden’s home jersey is a lovely bright yellow – a color I don’t have. Hence, the pastel yellow substitute. I actually do love the simple design; I just wish I had the same yellow!



I wanted a thin line down each nail but my striping brush wasn’t thin enough. So I decided to use a strand of hair. Yes, you read correctly. A strand of hair – my hair. I got the idea from Copy That, Copy Cat and it worked great! I don’t find it gross since it’s my own hair after all.

Thanks for reading!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• China Glaze Lemon Fizz (2 coats)
• OPI Road House Blues (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment