Euro 2012 Italy


I love the idea of subtle stamping. And what better way than using the same color for both the base and the stamp – except one is matte and the other glossy?


The Italian home kit has a subtle design that can barely be seen when worn. While Italy is still in the running for this competition, I don’t see them beating Germany in the semis tomorrow. Wow! Italy stunned Germany! They march on to the finals!



I don’t have a similar stamping image so I improvised with another from the Red Angel plates. I practiced the stamping on paper before doing my nails; it turned out to be easier than I thought.
And sorry for the white specks, they came from my matte top coat. Does anyone know what causes them?

Thanks for reading!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Michelle M31 (2 coats)
• China Glaze Matte Magic Top Coat (1 coat)
• Michelle M31 (RA-111)

All jerseys featured are for illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment