Polish Days: Geometry


I’m so excited to be participating in my first Polish Days! It’s an event organized by Hannah for bloggers to post a themed mani simultaneously across the world.



My original plan was to create a geometric design with jelly sandwiches. Although the blue and turquoise were a bit too opaque, you can still admire the glitter “border” that’s not covered up ;)

I really like how this looks out even if it did not turn out the way I envisioned it. The colors come together nicely, soft but not pale looking.

Polish peels:
• PVA Glue (1 coat)
• OPI Spark de Triomphe (3 coats)
• American Classics Gelous (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)
• OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston (2 coats)
• Essie Lapis Of Luxury (1 coat)
• Essie Turquoise & Caicos (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)


No comments:

Post a Comment