ManGlaze Matte is Murder


Black matte with subtle shimmer. The shimmer appears to be a mix of green, pink and holographic silver. It’s doesn’t really turn up but you can tell it’s not just a plain black.



The wear I got was pretty good; it lasted longer than traditional mattes. But the dry time was longer too – that can be either good or bad. If you’re looking to paint your nails five minutes before you head out, dents and smudges will still occur. But if you always wanted a matte that allows you to take your time while painting, then this is for you.

Generally, I struggle quite a bit with matte polish because I’m a slow painter – I prefer little to no cleanup. This was perfect for me. Then I ruined it when I attempted a tape mani – the tape pulled up bits of the polish (I waited fifteen minutes). So no pictures for the tape mani!

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• ManGlaze Matte is Murder (2 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment