Zoya Caitlin + Nubar 2010


When I first saw this combination here I knew I had to try it! I haven’t really experimented with 2010 since I got it. I only have one bottle and I’m afraid I’ll use it all up! This is the first time I’m using Caitlin as a mani, but I loved it on my toes last month and I wanted to use it again!

This was taken on the third day so please excuse the minimal tip wear.






With all the beautiful flakies, I couldn’t resist mattifying it! I added China Glaze Matte Magic. I’ve read that Matte Magic leaves some white bits when it starts to thicken up, so please ignore the spots you see.



Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Zoya Caitlin (2 coats)
• Nubar 2010 (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment