Rainbow 02


Medium pink holographic. Since I was only bitten by the holographic bug this year, I missed out many great polishes that are now discontinued and hard-to-find (HTF). But this is not one of those at all. It’s from Daiso and is $2 for 5ml. It might not seem like a lot but it’s still cheaper per ml compared to China Glaze, Color Club or OPI.



The formula gave me no problems and it dries rather shiny. I added Seche Vite on my other fingers and I’m happy to report that it didn’t dull the holo.

I’m not usually into pink but I’d take a pink holographic over a cream any day. I will definitely be buying backups of this because the bottle is so small I’ll probably finish it in five manicures. Plus, it’s affordable.

Thanks for looking!

Polish sandwich:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Rainbow 02 (2 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment