LA Girl Turntable


A green-based turquoise jelly from the Disco Brites collection. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors, especially green-based turquoise. I even have bed sheets that are almost the same shade, just a touch more blue. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of my nails against the bed sheets as my camera couldn’t differentiate between the two colors. I had a hard time trying to capture this shade and my usual camera settings made it seem too blue. The swatch above is warmer than my usual photos to bring out its true color.

Turntable applied beautifully, I used two coats for full opacity. The consistency was just nice, not too thick or too runny, and it dried very glossy like any other jelly. The most important thing to note is to never ever use this polish without a base coat. It stained my nails yellow in less than 24 hours the previous time! To make sure this didn’t happen again, I used Poshe Fast Drying Base Coat and viola, no staining. As usual, no top coat was added.

No comments:

Post a Comment