Orly Au Champagne


Collection: Holiday Soireé (2011 Winter)

White shimmer with a satin finish. This is officially my first white polish as I’m sure some of you might know. I used it plenty of times in my EURO Series. The shimmer is there but not loud. If you’re looking for an affordable and easy-to-find white polish with delicate shimmer, you should really try this!



Although it has a satin finish, it doesn’t dry as fast a traditional matte polish. It’s very easy to apply and can be a two coater if done carefully. I’ve also taken pictures of this with a layer of top coat – it’s real pretty. It may not show the differences very well, but it’s definitely more sparkly.

Topped with Cult Nails Wicked Fast

Thanks for looking!

Polish peels:
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Orly Au Champagne (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment