Polish Days: The Number 5



Apologies for cutting it really close this month by posting this up now. I know being sick over the weekend isn’t a good excuse, but I nearly gave up on this manicure because I just couldn’t get it right. After three days and over half a dozen attempts, I’m glad to say I’m finally done.


To tie in with the theme, the polishes I used are from Serum No. 5. This gradient was inspired by slacquerr because of this. Isn’t that amazing? I wanted to take things a step further and stamp over it but I didn’t have enough time.



I won’t bore you with my story because it past 3am here! All GitD shots were charged under a fluorescent daylight bulb for 5 – 10 seconds. I must say, this was worth the effort because it’s absolutely gorgeous. Plus, this entire glow in the dark business appeals to the kid in me. Thanks for reading!

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (2 coats)
• OPI MBSW / Serum No. 5 Day Glow (sponged on)
• Serum No. 5 Sky Lights (3 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I don't have Discus so it's not letting me comment as myself but this is Nikki from Nikkisnailfiles.blogspot.com. I just wanted to leave a comment saying this post might just be the coolest mani I have EVER seen! I love the glow in the dark and then having it be gradient is just...awesome! Absolutely incredible job!

    ReplyDelete