Three Beauties Radiant Silver



Silvery base with a purple/ green duochrome. This is a color that was rather popular in 2011; it has many relatives out there. I don’t own the others but Wet N Wild Gray's Anatomy looks like a sheerer match.



As with most duochromes, there are some visible brushstrokes (first two nails). To prevent that, I sponged on the last coat on the other two nails. Whether layered over black or by itself, the duochrome looks equally strong to me. I actually prefer the softer look of it alone.



The formula was great. My camera couldn’t capture the green very well, but it’s really strong in the last two images.

Polish peels:
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• Three Beauties Radiant Silver (1 coat) over black – index & middle fingers
• Three Beauties Radiant Silver (3 coats) – ring & little fingers
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment