Polish Days: Vintage
It’s Polish Days again!
Polish Days is a monthly event where nail bloggers post their theme-inspired manicures at the same time. It was brought together by Hannah who also does the logistics needed each time.
The first thing that comes to mind when I think ‘vintage’ is soft (but not necessarily light) shades.My impression is ‘old but classical’ – colors that were aged and slightly faded though the passage of time.
Victorian patterns make up the other half of my musings. The designs stamped on my nails were inspired by the flora and fauna prints I love. While I used stark white to stamp on most nails, my favorite is the sheer stamping on my ring finger. It really shouts vintage print to me!
What do you think my vintage nails? Thanks for looking!
• NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
• Orly Prelude To A Kiss (3 coats)
• Konad Special White Polish (RA-109)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)
• OPI Mermaid’s Tears (3 coats) – ring finger
• OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (BM-323) – ring finger
• Ettude House Help My Finger Matte Top Coat (1 coat) – ring finger