Purple Paradise


It was my birthday on Sunday and I decided to treat myself by breaking out my bottle of Nfu Oh 51. However, since it has a sheer purple jelly base, I painted it over another untried color, Michelle M32. M32 is a purple cream that is nowhere near to 51’s base color (more on that below). No matter, I think it turned out well!






I didn’t do the same layering combination for both my hands though. I started out with the intention of doing the same for both but changed my mind midway. M32 is a really sweet periwinkle purple shade and I just couldn’t cover it all up.



Yup, that's my awkward attempt at positioning and taking pictures of my right hand. Please concentrate on how pretty that purple is instead! Thanks for reading!

Polish sandwich:
Left
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Michelle M32 (2 coats)
• Nfu Oh 51 (2 coats)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)
Right
• China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
• Michelle M32 (2 coats)
• China Glaze Fairy Dust (1 coat)
• Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment